Blackmagicdesign Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K Plus Ultra HD, HDMI 2.0
The Condition of this Item is:
Brand new and factory sealed. This item is not eligible for returns if factory seal is broken.
Manufacturer Supplied Product Details:
The Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K Plus is designed to work with the ATEM Mini switcher and has the same quality as a broadcast camera. The 4k Plus has an HDMI-centric design that connects a video source to the ATEM Mini, while at the same time camera control, tally, and the remote record trigger is sent to the camera using the same HDMI connection. The 4K Plus features a resolution of 3840 x 2160p60 and a frame rate of up to 60 frames per second. It boasts a brilliant 7" capacitive touchscreen display with a 1920 x 1200 resolution and a detachable sun hood that folds down over the display for storage and protection, and it has a detachable sun hood that was redesigned to fold down over the display for storage and protection.
Studio Camera 4K Plus Features:
- Designed specifically for live production.
- Large 7-inch high brightness viewfinder.
- USB-C port allows recording directly to external disks.
- Built-in stereo microphones with wide separation.
- Professional mini XLR inputs with 48-volt phantom power.
- Optional focus and zoom demands for lens control.
- Touchscreen and Physical Controls
- Built-in tally
- Microphones Built-in
- HDMI 2.0